Monday, August 12, 2013

ERIN THE FIRE GODDESS by Lavinia Urban




Hi everyone, when I was asked if I wanted to be in the Spotlight I thought 'Wow cool' then I panicked  as I had no idea what I was suppose to say. After a lot of deliberation I decided to keep it simple and tell you about my Erin The Fire Goddess book series. 
The first book in the series I am trying to get the ebook free on all platforms, so if you find it on any website then please feel free to send them a message asking them to price match Smashwords.






 

 

Blurb:

Erin Tait is a 15 year old girl, who thinks of herself as a freak. She's moves to her parents home town of Galladale, where all is not what it seems On her first day at school, she meets Sean Jackson. Instantly she is besotted with him. But this results in her being targeted by a girl called Jessica Watson. She has one warning. Stay away from Sean! But he is everywhere she goes, even in her dreams. Which are soon taken over by Jessica's threats and actions against Erin are taken in school. Erin is scared, lonely and confused. Who can she turn to? Will Jessica stop this hate campaign? and can Erin control the fire within?






Blurb:

Most 15 year old girls usually only worry about what clothes to wear, but not Erin Tait. Erin just has to try not to set fire to anything. Easier said than done when she can’t control it. Louise Clarke is a new girl who seems to have some type of seductive power and she says she can have any man she wants, but the only man she wants right now is Sean. After discovering the diary of her great grandmother, Elizabeth Tait, Erin realises that all is not what it seems. Or rather not everyone is who they seem to be. Who is the invisible man? And what secrets does he hold? Can Erin stay away from him? And can she keep Louise away from Sean?




Blurb:

Erin ran away from Sean's birthday party after she witnessed Sean and Louise kiss. Her world has since been torn apart by the pain caused by Sean's Betrayal and the fire is not only burning on the outside but from within, threatening to strip her of her sanity. Can Erin handle the Torment that Louise and Sean are inflicting on her? Can she fight the burning from inside? Follow Erin on her emotional roller-coaster as she begins to learn to control her fire powers and a friendship soon starts to blossom when Erin begins to learn self-defence. Her appearance begins to change when she starts fighting with those around her. Everyone, but Erin, believes that Sean is under some kind of spell and they will go to extreme lengths to prove it. What will happen in this third installment?


About me:



I originally grew up in Winsford, Cheshire and moved to Edinburgh in 2000.
I am now married with 2 daughters and live just outside of Edinburgh.
Writing has always been something that I have loved and I have been writing since an early age.

It was not until 2010 when the idea came to me to write Erin the fire goddess.

I decided to use the name of the main character and her sister as my two daughters, who inspire me to write every day.







Where to find me:



No comments:

Post a Comment