Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Jill Delbridge

Preface for Jill Delbridge
Within these pages you will experience the ups and downs of my life, every life, in fact. My ability to get through it all has been simple, love is the answer to every question. At a tender age. I became aware of the healing power of words. Penning a poem for my Aunt who suffered from depression. I wrote a poem about nature and all its simplistic glory. When I gave it to my Aunt she beamed in joy and encouraged me to write more. That simple poem hung on her refrigerator and it remained there until her homecoming.
I have reverence for all of God's creation; human, animal, nature, and the elements. I attempt to breathe life into them through my poetry. Surmounting obstacles, building bridges and the promise of possibilities are throughout my poetry. My poems speak of life's tribulations and blessings and how I embrace them, one in the same. Balance and duality of life, maintains gratitude and humility. Please enjoy the offerings that I bestow upon you within the pages of this book.
 
Peace , ONE Love, Light and Blessings
Jill Delbridge
 See More at

 

Jill Delbridge

No comments:

Post a Comment