Sunday, June 22, 2014

INTERVIEW with VJ Chisholm


 
Blub

Alexia is a lively, single, sassy and sexy coven witch yet she finds herself and her sex life (or lack of it) the hot topic of her fellow coven sisters after one of the coven's full moon meetings. Add to the mix the discovery of an old spell and Alexia’s life starts to change very quickly as a spirit named Lance appears. Combine the heat of the full moon and a hint of destiny, life will never be the same again for Alexia

 
Victoria Jane Chisholm   Hello Victoria can you tell us a bit about your book?
 
My book Magick Weaved on a Samhain Eve is about a witch called Alexia who summons a spirit lover on Samhain (aka Halloween) for a night of fun. It a short paranormal romance novella.
 
 
 
   Describe your writing in three words.
    Sassy, Cheeky and romantic
   Do you need visual media to describe people or places?
 
Yes, I find for some characters like Lance in the case of Magick Weaved on a Samhain Eve, pictures were very useful in helping me flesh out his personally
 
   Do you have a Muse? 
Yes I do and honestly I have more than one , greedy I know ;)
I had a dear friend that inspired me very much during the time I knew that and they been over in spirit now a good many years but always seem to find a way of getting into or influencing  my writing or project of the moment. Then I have one very much alive and kicking friend – that is very much a living muse for me , they not long come back into my life but already the writing is flowing quickly again – I plan to use them in a book at a later date in time .
 
 
   Once a character is fully developed do you set them free or do they still dance around your mind?
I tend to set the free and let the character to start doing the talking, it’s just becomes my job to shut up and listen up and let them get into all sorts of trouble
 
   What project(s) are you working on now?
 
I’m working on the squeal to Magick Weaved, my first full length novel and a few more love stories as well
 
   Is there anything else you would like to say to your readers?
Thank you for starting this journey with me , I hope you enjoy my work and enjoy it enough to come back for more
 
   Where can readers find you and your book online? 
 
Readers can find my books on all amazon stores via smarturl below
 
 
 
Places to find me  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment