Monday, August 11, 2014

Wanda Hartzenberg and SUICIDE SONG

I was born and raised in Pretoria, South Africa in 1973. I wrote my first story at the age of 4 and since managed to obtain a BA degree in Communication. I always tend to see the world at a slightly skew angle. As such, I want to share my view with you. I hope you like it. As a matter of fact, I hope you love it.
I love animals, furry puppies that grow to be 18 years and older especially, I have four that share my love, life and bed with me. I also have a turtle, but he is not allowed to sleep with us.
I love cooking, trying out new recipes etc and thus love to entertain. It seems, whether I am at writing or cooking or simply living life - I aim to entertain.
 

 
A third-year law student struggles to ensure his death is as existential as he can make it but the Womburu won't let him. His parting marked with a song leaves tragedy in its wake. Maybe he knew something none of us do.
 
 
The USA ~National Suicide Prevention Hotline is 1-800-273-8255. Reach out if you need help!

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link for South Africa Catalina. Thank you! http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/international/south-africa-suicide-hotlines.html

    ReplyDelete