Sunday, April 5, 2015

b00k r3vi3ws: #BlogTour :: Defined by Others by M.C.V.Egan

b00k r3vi3ws: #BlogTour :: Defined by Others by M.C.V.Egan: About the Book: A word, a single word defines a moment for Anne. She needs to find a new one when her spouse leaves her at the age o...





NICE to end with a GREAT review

This was a strange book. But not in a bad way! In one of those, “I totally was not expecting that” kind of way. And more specifically, the book itself. Like I didn’t expect it to be as dark and different it was, but it was enjoyable!

This books deals with situations likes cyber bullying and catfishing but with middle aged adult women, something you would not expect.
The writing in this book is spectacular. It is probably one of the most surprising and well written books I have read in a long time.
I can’t really say I was surprised by the character of Anne. I had pretty much figured she wasn’t sunshine and rainbows but it was interesting to see the story play out.
I actually enjoyed this book a lot.
I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment