Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Award Winner author Cheryl Carpinello and the Ancient and Medieval Worlds

In her own words

I love the Ancient and Medieval Worlds! As a retired English teacher, I hope to inspire young readers to read more through my Quest Books.
I write Quest stories that will span time from Medieval times to Ancient Egypt to the island of Atlantis, so far!
My Arthurian Tales are aimed at reluctant readers. A series of stories from ancient lands and legends will take readers on adventurous quests throughout history.
I love to travel, and so my other job is with a major airline. Because of this, we've spent three weeks in Egypt traveling by local train from one end of the country to the other. In 2014, we spent three weeks in the UK driving over 1700 miles through England, Wales, and Scotland.

 
 
 
 
FOLLOW CHERYL ON twitter @ccarpinello
 

 
 
 
"Sons of the Sphinx" 2014 Literary Classics Silver Medal winner PreTeen/Tween
 
 

Sons of the Sphinx: Amazon   

 



 



 
 



 

 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment