Tuesday, November 20, 2012

CROSSING LINES new release by KEITH HOUGHTON

Wednesday 21st November, for my new novel “Crossing Lines” - the Gabe Quinn Thriller #2 – which follows on from the events described in “Killing Hope”. It’s been a challenge writing the new book from scratch over the last six months in and around work and family life, while maintaining the level of quality and intrigue, plus the plot twists and meaty length seen in the first book. Hopefully, you’ll like what I’ve done!

As always, if you do enjoy it, please consider putting a review on Amazon for me. I know not everyone feels comfortable writing a review, but it doesn’t have to be a lengthy passage – just a couple of lines will do (Amazon request a minimum of 20 different words). So if you can do, thank you! If not, no problem; I understand. You can also leave your review on both amazon.com and amazon.co.uk by logging into each site with your usual details, finding the book’s page and clicking on ‘Write A Customer Review’ down the page. Basically, the more positive reviews I get for my books, the more it enables me to devote more time to writing, which means the sooner I can get more books out to you! Phew!
"Crossing Lines” will go live on all the Amazon sites in the early hours GMT Wednesday – so it should be ready and available Stateside from midnight PST (or not long after) on Tuesday (today) onwards and on Wednesday afternoon for my Australian readers. You’ll be able to download it to your Kindle or your Kindle Apps. Just search for Crossing Lines and enjoy.
Oh, and don’t forget to spread the word!
Thanks for your support, and happy reading!
Best wishes,
Keith
View album
This album has 2 photos and will be available on SkyDrive until 18/02/2013.
Author Page Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B005UMEUJA?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment