Friday, February 15, 2013

LANTERN in the MIST by Liliana Shelbrook

 
In 1899, stunning Kathleen Colby finds herself forced to embark on a perilous adventure with her disabled sister across America. During this unparalleled journey from Alaska to New York, she encounters compelling, dangerous characters, meets an attractive man of many secrets, and discovers what it is to be a woman in the late 1890s. This amazing trip will eventually change the naive Kathleen into...the new woman of the early twentieth-century.

FIND Liliana Shelbrook on FACEBOOK


Like many authors, I started writing and reading at an early age. My mentors stretched from Jack London, Margaret Mitchell, Anne Golon to Tennessee Williams. They took me to unknown worlds, expanded my imagination and shared their gift of emotion and empathy for humankind.
My writing background includes careers in both journalism and teaching. I currently teach writing in an entertainment media & arts university in Florida. When I’m not writing, I enjoy laughing with my Rat Terrier, Miss Eadie.

www.lilianashelbrook.com
My historical novel trilogy LANTERN IN THE MIST can be found at Amazon.com.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment