The City of the Mirage
The City of the Mirage is ruled by the Divine Astarte. She has called the man who comes to be called the Conqueror to her service. Astarte was born on our own world.
Astarte rules a vast empire of the multiverse. Her race seeded many worlds with life over the eons. The Conqueror leads her legions to victory in a war against forces led by her brother.
A few words with the author.....
· What is your book about?
City of the Mirage is set far in the future - the Elder Race of Sol III - our own world - have seeded many worlds with life - The Dark Empire is ruled by the Great Queen, Astarte -
She is at war with rebels of her own race - she calls the Warrior to fight at her side.
· What inspired you to write this particular story
My love of Fantasy
· Describe your writing in three words.
Warrior ~ Queens ~ of the Empire
· Do you have specific techniques you use to develop the plot and stay on track
I seek to see worlds of High Adventure, worlds of the multiverse.
· Are your characters in the book based on anyone you know
I have seen them in the pages of the Illiad, Beowulf and the Gallic Wars.
· What authors inspire or influence your work?
Homer and the unnamed Bards of the past.
· Favorite snack when writing.
· Do you have a Muse
Astarte tells her humble scribe her history.
· Once a character is fully developed do you set them free or do they still dance around your mind
Yes. I see a history of the multiverse unfold.
· Who gets to read your drafts before they're published
· Share with us your biggest hurdles in the writing process
· Share the biggest hurdles in the marketing process.
· What project(s) are you working on now.
I have a new series written as Kitti Katzz with erotic content.
· Is there anything else you would like to say to your readers.
Come and hear the history of Astarte the Queen.
· Thank you!!! Where can readers find you and your book(s) online?
of Jira, a princess of the lost Kingdom of Nan. He has written
The City of the Mirage (BtGN) and many other books.