- I am married to someone who can always make me laugh.
- I have two boys that drive my crazy and make me fall in love every day of the year.
- I have the world's best friend.
- I adore playing the piano, singing until my voice is scratchy and dancing aroud the room until I'm out of breath.
- I have a colossal movie collection that I can't help adding to. I'm a little addicted :)
- My favourite fruit is fresh cherries.
- I think dipping marshmallows into nutella is the best thing ever!
- I have a weakness for smiley faces in e-mails and exclamation marks in my writing. I'm working on it :)
- I am inspired by everything around me and will be forever grateful to my maker who has helped me turn my dreams into reality.
~*~ABOUT THE AUTHOR~*~ Melissa Pearl was born in Auckland, New Zealand, but has spent much of her life abroad, living in countries such as Jordan, Cyprus and Pakistan... not to mention a nine month road trip around North America with her husband. "Best. Year. Ever!!" She now lives in China with her husband and two sons. She is a trained elementary teacher, but writing is her passion. Since becoming a full time mother she has had the opportunity to pursue this dream and her debut novel hit the internet in November 2011. Since then she has continued to produce a steady stream of books. Recently she signed with Evatopia Press and her first Evatopia book is coming out in February 2014 - True Colors, The Masks Series #1. She is very excited to be trying out new things this year while continuing to publish under her own name as well. She has six books planned for 2014 and is excited about writing each and every one of them. "I am passionate about writing. It stirs a fire in my soul that I never knew I had. I want to be the best writer I can possibly be and transport my readers into another world where they can laugh, cry and fall in love." http://www.melissapearlauthor.com
Time Spirit Trilogy
The Elements Trilogy
I Know Lucy
Set Me Free