Friday, April 5, 2019

I Like That Word: The Daily Gripe Strikes Again

Humor is everywhere you look. You’ll find it in a Boy Scout camping trip, a day at the beach, or on full display in the cafeteria. “I Like That Word” is the second installment in “The Daily Gripe” series, an insightfully hilarious collection of articles that finds the fun in everyday living, masterfully brought to you through the unique style of one of today’s best humorists.


  • When did it dawn upon you that you wanted to be a writer? I was in my 20's, and my hero was Ed Zern, who authored the "Exit, Laughing" column in Field & Stream.
  • What inspires you to write? I find the humor in daily living, so anything and everything. My articles range from planning your own wedding to Christmas shopping at the mall to a day at the beach.
  • How often do you write?  I write a little every day, and occasionally binge write if I have some creative ideas.
  • Do you have a set schedule for writing, or are you one of those who write only when they feel inspired? A schedule doesn't work for me. I'm an impules shopper and writer.
  • How hard was it to sit down and actually start writing something? When I feel motivated and have a good idea for a piece, it's very easy to sit down and put it on paper.
  • Do you aim to complete a set number of pages or words each day? Nope – totally on impulse.  I can go a week without writing if I'm not in the mood. 

  Amazon Enter to win a paperback! Open to Continental US 18+

 Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment