Friday, September 27, 2013

KAYLEIGH ANNE KAVANAGH crazy lady and creator of “Passion for Books”

Kayleigh Anne KavanaghHey guys!

So you may have noticed I’m not your usual host... If you didn’t, SURPRISE! So who am I? and why am I here today?

Firstly I am Kayleigh Kavanagh, writer, crazy lady and creator of “Passion for Books”.

And I am here because I want to reach as many readers as possible. Now if you’re reading this blog, I assume you like reading ;)

My facebook group, Passion for books - https://www.facebook.com/groups/325603540909601/

Are launching an online book club. Instead of people meeting up once a week to discuss the books, it is all being done online, meaning you can fit it in with your spare time.

Books are to be downloaded on a Monday (links provided) and reviewed the second Friday after. Giving you two weeks to read, re read if you so chose, and digest the book. Then on the 2nd Friday you are given the full weekend to discuss your thoughts on the book. Meaning no matter what you have going on – work, family, general everyday life, you have time to be involved, read and be social with other readers.

The books we read vary in genre, so one week it may be romance, the next horror, after that thriller, etc etc. the books are released every Monday, so there is a new book every week, but again you have two weeks to read each book, and you may not like every genre, so you can pick and choose which ones you want to read.

All the books are from smaller publishing houses and Indie authors. Rather than the mainstream books, we are starting trends rather than following them!

Sound like something you would be interested in?

Send your email address to – p4b.bookclub@gmail.com

Or come and visit us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/325603540909601/

I look forward to seeing you all!

 
Kayleigh Anne Kavanagh
To all authors, if you would like to come along to my events –




 

And any bloggers who want to meet other bloggers, come along to my event –

 

No comments:

Post a Comment