Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR a few quick news for January 2013

             Turning The Pages Books







                                             JANUARY NEWS





         ON JANUARY 8th I am honored to be the guest at
                                 AUTHOR FEAST


Author
Luke Abaffy

Looking for published authors for web show

Hi, My name is Luke Abaffy. I'm the host of a new web show called Author Feast where I interview authors about their work, writing process and views on the publishing industry. I'm always looking for authors who have work coming out and are looking to reach new audience members. Our most recent interview was with YA author, C.J. Hill (Janette Rallison). You can check it out at www.authorfeast.com
 
If this interestes you, reach out and send me your work.
Best,
Luke
authorfeast@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment