Monday, September 30, 2013

ART by CHERYL JOHNSON

I have been interested in art since almost before I can remember. I was reprimanded for drawing with crayons on the dining room wall paper at about age 3 or 4. I spent a large part of my life focusing on raising four children so my love of art took a back seat to my other priorities. My youngest is 25 now and it is my turn to create to my heart's content-like I used to do at age 15 for hours in my bedroom. I started college at the non-traditional age of 38 and commuted an hour each way to the Maine College of Art for 7 years to get my degree. I got my BFA in 2000. A few years ago I was hired as a designer for a national wooden puzzle making company. A year ago I was introduced to digital drawing and I am currently exploring the medium enthusiastically. I've completed several series of illustrations for children's books.
 
 
 
 
Alien World or Peace On Earth Because We're All Green...
 
 
 
Alien Melody or Music is Music on Any World
 
 
 
 Alien Cosmos or Be One With The Universe


 
Alien Squash or DON'T FIT IN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment