Friday, May 30, 2014

Elisabeth McBride by ANGIE BLAKE


CLICK for AMAZON

This is a young adult paranormal Novel. 
What happens to five investigators when they meet up with one of the deadliest demons in Paranormal history? Do they escape the wrath of Elisabeth McBride or were they sucked into their own deaths by the hands of a demonic young girl? Will they be able to team up and help a young girl find her way or will they have to destroy her world and everything she touches to save their own lives? Read Elisabeth McBride, it's murder, horror,suspense and paranormal. So many thriller aspects in just one book! On sale now at Amazon! Stay tuned for Elisabeth McBride Part 2! Coming soon to Amazon!












Image of Angie Blake


I  am ANGIE BLAKE and I enjoy writing. It's my favorite past time. I enjoy putting my writing up here for you guys to read. I hope you enjoy it as well.
Writing is not my only favorite past time. Of course, I enjoy reading, hiking, camping, fishing and taking pictures. I also love astronomy. There is nothing better than sitting outside, on a nice, warm night, drinking a beer, and looking through a telescope watching the skies.
Another favorite past time of mine is ghost hunting. I love everything about the paranormal. I love to write, and read about it. All of them fiction, but, when time permits, I'm planning on writing a non-fiction book about the paranormal.
I am also a happily married mother with three children and two grandchildren. I love spending time with my family. I want to teach my kids that dreams really do come true you just have to work hard, and never give up. That's why I write and post everything here.
I hope you enjoy my stories, and please leave me a review! I would love to know what you think!
Many more books to come!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting sounding book. Thanks for sharing the review.

    ReplyDelete