Monday, March 30, 2015

INTERVIEW with TIFFANY SHAND author of Denai Touch


tiffanyshandblog.wordpress.com ~ @twitter ~ facebook





·         What is your book about?


It’s a mix of paranormal romance, fantasy and mystery. See blurb


·         What inspired you to write this particular story (and/or series)?

I’ve always written stories for as long as I can remember. After I first discovered paranormal romance, I was inspired to write the kind of story that I would enjoy reading. The

·         Do you need visual media to describe people or places? (Some authors use pics. out of magazines)

Yes, I keep a scrap book of pictures of people, clothes and places that are like and use it to sometimes visualise different scenes.

·         Favorite snack when writing.

Chocolate of course!

·         Do you have a Muse?

Definitely! I think my Muse gets very frustrated if I go a while without writing sometimes. Or if I’m busy doing something else, I usually hear her nagging me to write something.

·         Once a character is fully developed do you set them free or do they still dance around your mind?

They usually still dance around in my mind. I don’t think any character ever truly goes away even after you don’t write about them anymore.

·         What project(s) are you working on now?

I’m currently working on my second novel Denai Bound, which is the second book in my Excalibar Investigations Series.
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment